All elements of a survey are separated into individual components allowing reviewers to examine content (i.e., question text, attributes, scales, instructions, precode values, etc.,) via check-screens inside the application leaving only logic to be reviewed “inside” the survey. Brookmark X-Ray™ delivers the ability to:
- Easily check text, attributes, precode values, instructions, scales and piping
- Maintain survey responses as the reviewer completes the survey
- On screen tracking of gatekeepers, quota/brand assignments, etc.
- Display of calculated variables via “checkpoints”
- Jump from question to question without having to navigate the entire survey
- Eliminates the need to manually cut and paste
- Creates a polished and fully formatted online survey
- Accommodates all leading survey versions and browsers
- Can define question structures at the push of a button
- Automatically adds question instructions
- Automatically adds validation scripts and sets question properties
Have you ever wondered, “Does this survey make sense to users across the globe?” Are you confident that your surveys are correctly translated — accounting for geographical dialects and colloquialisms? We understand the importance of making sure that survey language is appropriate and effective — in each user’s language — and provide translation tools so you can be confident in your global survey efforts. Brookmark Translate™:
- Eliminates the need to manually review online survey instrument
- Allows line-by-line comparison of base language(s) to target language(s)
- Ability to insert edits directly into worksheet
- Exports directly out of survey software platform
- Can be utilized by translation partners to update source XML files
- Can easily identify any missed/overlooked translations
When we partner with Brookmark Research, we can rest easy knowing that our surveys will be programmed accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner. Through the multiple checkpoints and proactive problem-solving skills that Brookmark employs, survey programming and data collection is a smooth, worry-free process. We exclusively use Brookmark for all of our data collection needs.
Steve Miller, Field Director,Forbes Consulting Group
We don’t worry about data errors when working with Brookmark. They go the extra mile to breakdown a survey to find potential pitfalls. This allows my clients to worry about one thing – delivering value. Supplier-side and client-side experience gives them perspective from both sides of the aisle and gives us the confidence they know how to best service our needs.
Tom Jennings, President,Jennings Consulting Group
The Brookmark team brings the full depth and breadth of their experience and category knowledge to each project element, from the initial proposal to sample to questionnaire to data processing to analysis. They truly “get it,” always deliver, and never miss a detail. It is a genuine partnership that is nearly extinct in a research world of increasing commoditization and faux full service.